Three bands, three nights, and an array of local beers and ciders
- Credit: Archant
THREE nights of musical entertainment are on offer at the three day beer festival that opened last night at St Andrew’s Church in Sutton.
The festival, which offers an array of local beers and ciders, opened with music from Jacen Bruce and Tim Slater performing classic rock ‘n’ roll, country, blues, and jazz standards – all combined with their witty banter.
On stage tonight will be Hensley, Newman and Friends, and The Haydays will perform on Saturday evening.
The event runs from June 13-15, with a family session on June 15 including the extra attractions of a barbecue and bouncy castle.
Opening hours are: today: 5-10.30pm; June 15, noon-5pm (family session) and 5-10.30pm. Music starts from 8pm each night. Entry is £3 and festival glasses are £2.
You may also want to watch:
For more details visit www.suttonbeerfest.org.uk, www.facebook.com/suttonbeerfest or twitter.com/suttonbeerfest
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover