Three Cambridgeshire firms in Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for top private tech firms
- Credit: Archant
Three Cambridgeshire businesses feature among the 100 best-performing private technology companies in the country.
Software developer CR360, of Cambridge, materials developer E-Leather, of Peterborough, and GPS tracking technology developer Redtail Telematics, of Great Chesterford, are on the The 15th annual Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
This league table ranks Britain’s private technology, media and telecoms companies with the fastest-growing sales over three years.
Steve Langan, chief executive of Hiscox Insurance Company, title sponsor of the league table, said: “Tech is one of this country’s most exciting sectors right now. It’s a phenomenal success story with impressive growth and innovation that has shown the UK deserves its position as a tech hub.
“There is much that other sectors could – and should – learn from UK tech, particularly when it comes to staying relevant and being agile.
You may also want to watch:
“Every single one of this year’s Tech Track 100 businesses has made an important contribution to its sector and the wider economy, and that’s something to be immensely proud of.”
19th: Redtail Telematics
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
Annual sales growth over three years - 116pc
Latest sales - £5.2m
Staff - 12
Annual sales growth over three years - 54pc
Latest sales - £12.6m
Staff - 113
Annual sales growth over three years - 42pc
Latest sales - £9.5m
Staff - 145