Three decades after leaving Neale Wade in March the class of ‘87 arrange a reunion
- Credit: Archant
The class of 1987 at Neale Wade are inviting fifth formers from that year to a reunion celebrating 30 years since they left school.
The event is on Saturday October 28 at the Conservative Club in March from 7pm.
Former students and teacher are invited to the event which will be an informal get together and disco.
One of the organisers said: “People have been saying for years we really need to get together again and finally it is happening for the 30th year since we left.
“Facebook makes it easier to organise but we’re aware a lot of people aren’t on Facebook so are trying to get the word out to as many people as possible to join us.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be a small charge to cover cost of hall hire and disco.”
The students spent two years at the former Hereward Comprehensive before switching to the Neale Wade.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
For more details visit the Neale Wade Reunion page on Facebook or contact the Conservative Club.