Three people arrested after man bludgeoned with hammer in March
- Credit: Archant
THREE people are in police custody after a man was bludgeoned with a hammer at a cul-de-sac in March today.
The victim, a man in his 30s, was hit over the head repeatedly at a house in Pierson Court, March.
He staggered out of the house to another address nearby, where he raised the alarm.
Police arrived at the home at 12.50pm and arrested three people on suspicion of grevious bodily harm.
They are en-route to King’s Lynn for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
The victim suffered head injuries and has been taken to hospital. He is not in a life threatening condition.
A hammer has been recovered from the scene and the investigation is ongoing,
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour
Det Insp Dave Murphy said: “We arrived at the address at 12.50pm and arrested three people inside who matched the descriptions we were given.
“The victim struggled across to another address nearby. He has been taken to hospital with head injuries but they are not thought to be life-threatening.
“We have recovered a hammer and are trying to ascertain exactly what happened.”