Three vehicles in a collision on the A141 at Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
A serious collision between three vehicles caused long delays on the A141 Isle of Ely Way at Wimblington.
The road was partially blocked in both directions following the incident at 11.45am today (Weds 3).
Three vehicles - a blue Vauxhall Meriva, white Mercedes Sprinter van and blue Volvo - were involved in the incident.
A police spokesman said one person had been inured but no details of the injuries were available.
There were delays in both directions while the vehicles were recovered from the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared at about 1.30pm
Ambulance and fire also attended.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire