Tickets now on sale for Face of the Fens finale at Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey
TICKETS are now on sale for the Face of the Fens finals night which takes place later this month.
The competition - run by the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard in conjunction with Boome Hair and Beauty of Whittlesey - takes place at the Ivy Leaf Club on March 19.
Motown band the Motor City Vipers will provide live entertainment throughout the night and there will be hairdressing demonstrations courtesy of Boome.
The winner - chosen by a judging panel which includes Danny Boome of Boome Hair and Beauty, Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard editor John Elworthy and sales manager Nick Boister - will be announced at 9.45pm.
The event closes at midnight. A licensed bar will be available.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �9 each and are available by calling Boome on 01733 205499. You don’t have to be a finalist to enjoy the night’s entertainment.
• There is still time to enter the competition - you can be male or female but must be aged 17 or over.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
To enter, send a photograph of yourself and, in no more than 50 words, explain why you should be the Face of the Fens.
Send your entry to Face of the Fens Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ. Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com
Prizes up for grabs include free hairdressing for a year courtesy of Boome, products from Label.m and Wella and a pamper day worth �140.