Time running out in �20,000 Cambs Times cash giveaway
THE Cambs Times, working with Cambridgeshire Community Foundation (CCF) and The Grassroots Grants Programme, has another �20,000 of Community Cash to give away.
Last year more than 25 local community groups and charities received a share of the Community Cash. Successful applicants included March Athletic Club, Chatterbox Parent and Toddler Group and Friday Bridge Senior Citizens Club
Successful applicants included Constituted groups (not individuals) that have been active in their communities for at least 12 months, with an average annual income over the last 3 years of no more than �30,000 are invited to make an application for some of the 2010 funding.
To give your group a chance of securing a share of the �20,000 you need to visit the Cambs Times Community Cash page on the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation website and complete an online application.
You will need to submit some documents, such as copy of a bank statement and your group’s rules, but all of this is explained on the web page.
You may also want to watch:
The deadline for applications is Wednesday, 30th June with announcements made throughout July and August- the money awarded must be spent by the end of December this year at the latest!
If having read the web page you are unsure if your group qualifies, or if you cannot access the information on the web page, you can contact the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation on 01223 410535 or email@example.com for help and advice.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 9 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 10 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa