Time running out to get holiday snaps in for Disneyland Paris competition
TIME is running out to send us your favourite holiday snaps and be in with a chance of winning a �1,200 package holiday to Disneyland Paris.
Co-operative Travel, based in the Westgate department store, in March, has offered one family the chance to spend a weekend in the magical French resort.
It includes a four-day, three-night stay during October half term at the four-star Magic Circus Hotel Paris, situated in the heart of Marne La Vallee.
We have been inundated with readers’ photographs, but the July 9 closing date is looming large on the horizon so make sure you get your snaps sent.
When we have collected all your pictures, we’ll feature them in a special supplement. Readers will then vote for the best.
To enter, email your favourite photo from any holiday in recent years to email@example.com
Alternatively, send your snaps to: Disney Holiday Competition, Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March PE15 9JJ.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 7 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 8 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
Terms and Conditions
Prize is for two adults and two children with Leger Holidays, on a bed and breakfast basis, for three-night/four-day coach tour, departing on October 28, staying in the Magic Circus Hotel, which is a few minutes away from the resort via a free shuttle bus which runs to both parks. The prize is NOT transferable, amendable or cash refundable; it does NOT include meals, travel insurance or spending money. There is a pick-up supplement which has not been added to the prize. Employees of the Cambs Times and Anglia Co-operative are not eligible to enter. Children must be under 12 on the day of return.