Time running out to get holiday snaps in for Disneyland Paris competition
TIME is running out to send us your favourite holiday snaps and be in with a chance of winning a �1,200 package holiday to Disneyland Paris.
Co-operative Travel, based in the Westgate department store, in March, has offered one family the chance to spend a weekend in the magical French resort.
It includes a four-day, three-night stay during October half term at the four-star Magic Circus Hotel Paris, situated in the heart of Marne La Vallee.
We have been inundated with readers’ photographs, but the July 9 closing date is looming large on the horizon so make sure you get your snaps sent.
When we have collected all your pictures, we’ll feature them in a special supplement. Readers will then vote for the best.
You may also want to watch:
To enter, email your favourite photo from any holiday in recent years to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, send your snaps to: Disney Holiday Competition, Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March PE15 9JJ.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 8 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
Terms and Conditions
Prize is for two adults and two children with Leger Holidays, on a bed and breakfast basis, for three-night/four-day coach tour, departing on October 28, staying in the Magic Circus Hotel, which is a few minutes away from the resort via a free shuttle bus which runs to both parks. The prize is NOT transferable, amendable or cash refundable; it does NOT include meals, travel insurance or spending money. There is a pick-up supplement which has not been added to the prize. Employees of the Cambs Times and Anglia Co-operative are not eligible to enter. Children must be under 12 on the day of return.