Time running out to get holiday snaps in for Disneyland Paris competition
TIME is running out to send us your favourite holiday snaps and be in with a chance of winning a �1,200 package holiday to Disneyland Paris.
Co-operative Travel, based in the Westgate department store, in March, has offered one family the chance to spend a weekend in the magical French resort.
It includes a four-day, three-night stay during October half term at the four-star Magic Circus Hotel Paris, situated in the heart of Marne La Vallee.
We have been inundated with readers’ photographs, but the July 9 closing date is looming large on the horizon so make sure you get your snaps sent.
When we have collected all your pictures, we’ll feature them in a special supplement. Readers will then vote for the best.
You may also want to watch:
To enter, email your favourite photo from any holiday in recent years to email@example.com
Alternatively, send your snaps to: Disney Holiday Competition, Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March PE15 9JJ.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 3 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 6 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 7 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
Terms and Conditions
Prize is for two adults and two children with Leger Holidays, on a bed and breakfast basis, for three-night/four-day coach tour, departing on October 28, staying in the Magic Circus Hotel, which is a few minutes away from the resort via a free shuttle bus which runs to both parks. The prize is NOT transferable, amendable or cash refundable; it does NOT include meals, travel insurance or spending money. There is a pick-up supplement which has not been added to the prize. Employees of the Cambs Times and Anglia Co-operative are not eligible to enter. Children must be under 12 on the day of return.