‘Tis the season to be jolly! March to be lit up with festive cheer at Christmas lights switch-on
- Credit: Archant
March is inviting you to step into the festive season at its annual Christmas lights switch-on next week.
The town’s glorious display of glistening lights, which stretch along Broad Street, will be all aglow next Friday night (25) to kick off the festive season.
As well as the big switch-on, the annual fun fair will return alongside a colourful display of narrowboats along the River Nene by the Middle Level Watermen’s Club.
Father Christmas himself will be flying into Fenland on his sleigh to get proceedings underway, before settling down in his grotto and meeting the town’s youngsters.
March Town Council clerk, Clive Lemmon, said: “We’re looking forward to another great event.”
You may also want to watch:
So wrap up warm and kick off the Christmas season in style at 7pm.
- 1 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 2 Man hospitalised with serious injuries after industrial accident
- 3 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 4 Police respond to 200 Covid breaches in one weekend
- 5 Two-car collision on A47
- 6 Hickford blames county council's 'incompetent project management' for abandoning Manor Farm
- 7 Drunk and disorderly man ‘ashamed and embarrassed’ after arrest
- 8 Rapid Covid-19 test centre highlights latest success
- 9 'We can't stand still' - co-chairman on taking Whittlesey to next level
- 10 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing