Toddlers to take centre stage in 2014 Ely Standard Baby of the Year competition
- Credit: Archant
It’s time for East Cambridgeshire’s tots to get in the picture for the 2014 Ely Standard Baby of the Year competition.
The annual contest is a chance to showcase your little ones in our newspaper and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes.
Our professional team from Premier Photography will be at Cutlacks in Forehill, Ely, from March 26-29, from 10am-4pm each day.
It is free to enter and there is no obligation to buy any prints.
There are three categories in which to enter your child; 0-18 months, 19-36 months and 3-5 years.
You may also want to watch:
All the photographs will appear in the Ely Standard later this spring, when readers can vote for the winners.
The winner in each group will win a contemporary portrait.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
More than 120 smiling babies graced the pages of the paper last year, as parents flocked to our studio to have their children’s photos taken.