Tools worth �15,000 stolen from three March industrial units
TOOLS worth �15,000 were stolen from three industrial units on a March business park.
Burglars struck at the industrial units in Thorby Avenue, March, in the early hours of Monday.
Tools and power tools worth up to �15,000 were taken from one premises and a van was stolen to transport the property. The vehicle was later recovered at the site.
Thieves also tried to break into a business in Commercial Road, March, over the weekend.
Crime Reduction and Community Engagement Manager Sally Davies said: “The offenders broke into the Thorby Avenue properties in the same manner - smashing through the glass door and forcing up the roller shutters from inside.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge businesses to remain vigilant and ensure all security measures are in good working order.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Ex-employee ordered to pay £2k after losing ‘age discrimination’ case
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Drink driver reported after village crash
- 9 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
- 10 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award