Tools worth �15,000 stolen from three March industrial units
TOOLS worth �15,000 were stolen from three industrial units on a March business park.
Burglars struck at the industrial units in Thorby Avenue, March, in the early hours of Monday.
Tools and power tools worth up to �15,000 were taken from one premises and a van was stolen to transport the property. The vehicle was later recovered at the site.
Thieves also tried to break into a business in Commercial Road, March, over the weekend.
Crime Reduction and Community Engagement Manager Sally Davies said: “The offenders broke into the Thorby Avenue properties in the same manner - smashing through the glass door and forcing up the roller shutters from inside.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge businesses to remain vigilant and ensure all security measures are in good working order.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone