Top team at March rail station.
- Credit: Archant
March rail station has scooped a national customer service week award thaks to being nominated by regular rail travellers.
March rail station has scooped a national Best Station Team award thanks to being nominated by regular travellers.
People were asked to nominate the station teams or individuals who go the extra mile to make passengers’ journeys pleasant and stress-free or who have gone the extra mile to offer assistance or make a difference.
The team at March received a Best Station Team award after being nominated by regular travellers.
One customer said: “I would like to nominate the staff of March Station and especially Angela and Karen. They provide a tremendous service and are always extremely helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. March station is clean and its flower displays are worthy of note. It is a pleasure to travel through March Station.”
You may also want to watch:
The awards were judged by the Abellio Greater Anglia Leadership Team who assessed each nominee for, amongst other criteria, the effort they make to exceed customer expectations and the level to which they know the value of excellent service to the business.
Jamie Burles, Abellio Greater Anglia’s Managing Director, said, “I would like to offer my congratulations and gratitude to all the teams and individuals who were nominated for a Customer Service Week award. I am very proud of our engaged employees across the network who do their upmost to exceed our customers’ expectations every day.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital