Town centre location proves a hit for March Podiatry Clinic as it celebrates 15th anniversary with an open day
- Credit: Archant
A milestone was clocked up for an holistic health centre when March Podiatry Practice celebrated `15 years in business in the town.
The centre held an open day at their new premises based in High Street, near Iceland, where the team were on offer to let people know what is available.
There were taster sessions to try reflexology, reiki, yoga and tai chi.
Receptionist Mandy Waddon said: “It was a succesful day with lots of new patients booking up.”
The practice used to be in Station Road but moved earlier this year to the town centre location.
You may also want to watch:
Yoga classes are run by a teacher who has recently moved to the area from Lanzarote.
Classes are on Tuesdays from 10-11 and 11.15-12.15.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
From April they will also run on Wednesdays from 5.30-6.30 and on Thursdays from 6-7 and 7-8.
Tai Chi classes are run by Marilyn Clarke on Wednesday fro 10-11, 11-12 and 12.30-1.30.
On Wednesday tai chi is at 10, 11, 12.30, 1.30 and 2.45.
Classes hold up to nine people and are popular so you need to book in advance by calling March 651200. Cost is £4 per session.