Town centre location proves a hit for March Podiatry Clinic as it celebrates 15th anniversary with an open day
- Credit: Archant
A milestone was clocked up for an holistic health centre when March Podiatry Practice celebrated `15 years in business in the town.
The centre held an open day at their new premises based in High Street, near Iceland, where the team were on offer to let people know what is available.
There were taster sessions to try reflexology, reiki, yoga and tai chi.
Receptionist Mandy Waddon said: “It was a succesful day with lots of new patients booking up.”
The practice used to be in Station Road but moved earlier this year to the town centre location.
Yoga classes are run by a teacher who has recently moved to the area from Lanzarote.
Classes are on Tuesdays from 10-11 and 11.15-12.15.
- 1 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 2 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 Academy will train next generation of taxi drivers
- 9 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 10 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
From April they will also run on Wednesdays from 5.30-6.30 and on Thursdays from 6-7 and 7-8.
Tai Chi classes are run by Marilyn Clarke on Wednesday fro 10-11, 11-12 and 12.30-1.30.
On Wednesday tai chi is at 10, 11, 12.30, 1.30 and 2.45.
Classes hold up to nine people and are popular so you need to book in advance by calling March 651200. Cost is £4 per session.