Tractor and car collide on the outskirts of March
- Credit: Archant
A Fen road was closed for nearly three hours after police were called to a two vehicle collision between a tractor and a car.
Police closed a section of the A141 between March and Chatteris after they were called to reports of a collision between a tractor and a car at the junction to Manea.
The crash took place at 6.15pm on Sunday.
The collision involved a Ford Fiesta and a tractor.
The trailer behind the tractor, laden with potatoes, overturned and damaged a lamppost.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed at Mill Hill roundabout at about 6.30pm and reopened at 9pm.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash