Tractor carrying hay bales overturns in March
- Credit: Archant
A tractor caused chaos after its trailer overturned and spilled hay bales onto the side of the road in March.
The incident happened on Peas Hill roundabout at the junction of Wisbech Road just after 5pm on November 8.
Cambridgeshire Police attended to direct traffic while recovery began at the scene.
A spokesperson said: “Officers were called to reports of a road traffic collision in Isle of Ely Way, March, involving a John Deer tractor vehicle.
“The road was closed whilst a recovery took place and reopened later the same evening.”
You may also want to watch:
Pictures showed the trailer on one side with dozens of hay bales strewn across the carriageway.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover