Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Three vehicles have collided on the A141 between March and Guyhirn in Cambridgeshire.
It happened just after 3pm where one of the cars left the road and entered a ditch.
A spokesperson for Fenland police has said: " We were called at 3.07pm today (24 September) with reports of a collision involving three vehicles on the A141 between March and Guyhirn.
“One of the vehicles left the road and is in a ditch.
“Officers and paramedics have attended the scene, but details of an injuries are unclear at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
“The road has been closed while the incident is dealt with and recovery of the vehicles takes place.”
The collision happened near the Twenty Foot Road Junction.
- 1 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 4 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 School ‘overwhelmed’ by response to harvest collection
- 10 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
Vehicles are being diverted around the area to complete their journeys.
They're advised to avoid the area while police work.
A spokesperson for Fenland Police said: "Please avoid the area at this time.
"We will update when the road is open again."