Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Three vehicles have collided on the A141 between March and Guyhirn in Cambridgeshire.
It happened just after 3pm where one of the cars left the road and entered a ditch.
A spokesperson for Fenland police has said: " We were called at 3.07pm today (24 September) with reports of a collision involving three vehicles on the A141 between March and Guyhirn.
“One of the vehicles left the road and is in a ditch.
“Officers and paramedics have attended the scene, but details of an injuries are unclear at this stage.
“The road has been closed while the incident is dealt with and recovery of the vehicles takes place.”
The collision happened near the Twenty Foot Road Junction.
- 1 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Drink-drivers banned off the roads after being caught in March and Wisbech
- 5 Megan realises netball dream ahead of Commonwealth Games bow
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 8 Fenland Farmers Tractor Run 2022 to raise money for MAGPAS
- 9 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 10 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
Vehicles are being diverted around the area to complete their journeys.
They're advised to avoid the area while police work.
A spokesperson for Fenland Police said: "Please avoid the area at this time.
"We will update when the road is open again."