A142 at Chatteris re-opens after motorcyclist injured
- Credit: Terry Harris
A motorcyclist was seriously injured today on the A142 at Chatteris today.
It is thought the motorcyclist was part of a group of other motorcyclists out for a Sunday trip when he lost control of his machine.
Motorists stopped to give first aid until the emergency services arrived.
The road has just re-opened.
Police and emergency services attended the scene and diversions were put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The collision happened at the junction of the B1098.
A police spokesman said traffic was diverted through the town for a time but the road has since re-opened.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Homes for Chatteris included in £16.8m combined authority fund
- 9 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 10 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry