A142 at Chatteris re-opens after motorcyclist injured
- Credit: Terry Harris
A motorcyclist was seriously injured today on the A142 at Chatteris today.
It is thought the motorcyclist was part of a group of other motorcyclists out for a Sunday trip when he lost control of his machine.
Motorists stopped to give first aid until the emergency services arrived.
The road has just re-opened.
Police and emergency services attended the scene and diversions were put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The collision happened at the junction of the B1098.
A police spokesman said traffic was diverted through the town for a time but the road has since re-opened.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden