A142 at Chatteris re-opens after motorcyclist injured
- Credit: Terry Harris
A motorcyclist was seriously injured today on the A142 at Chatteris today.
It is thought the motorcyclist was part of a group of other motorcyclists out for a Sunday trip when he lost control of his machine.
Motorists stopped to give first aid until the emergency services arrived.
The road has just re-opened.
Police and emergency services attended the scene and diversions were put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The collision happened at the junction of the B1098.
A police spokesman said traffic was diverted through the town for a time but the road has since re-opened.
- 1 Police catch illegal anglers in Fenland
- 2 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 3 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 4 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 5 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 6 A142 at Chatteris re-opens after motorcyclist injured
- 7 Pub turned guest house to become a veterinary practice
- 8 ‘King of Salvage’ YouTuber buys ex-Cambridgeshire criminal’s supercar
- 9 Teenager’s motocross bike stolen in ‘violent assault and robbery’
- 10 Lockdown easing on May 17 will mean so much to so many of us