A14 lorry driver fails drugs test
- Credit: Police
Police stopped a lorry on the A14 at Cambridge tonight and the driver promptly failed a drug test.
The lorry was spotted earlier by other motorists who reported the erratic driving.
“Stopped A14 Cambs,” police tweeted.
“Calls from public regarding very poor driving.
“Driver promptly failed a drug wipe.”
You may also want to watch:
The photograph of the lorry was tweeted from the official Twitter account for the Beds, Cambs & Herts Roads Policing Unit.
They urge drivers to not use Twitter to report incidents. Dial 101 or 999 in an emergency
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 4 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 5 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 7 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 8 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash