Motorist escapes serious injury after Sixteen Foot Bank crash
- Credit: Facebook/Policing Fenland
A motorist was lucky to escape serious injury after losing control of their car on the Sixteen Foot Bank today (Friday).
Images show the Vauxhall Corsa with a smashed windscreen while the front was also damaged after veering off the road at Stonea.
The inside of the car was also ruined, but despite this, the male driver left with just a minor injury.
Writing on the Policing Fenland Facebook page, a spokesperson said: "At 5.32am, officers attended a single-vehicle road traffic collision on the Sixteen Foot Bank.
“The driver of the silver Vauxhall Corsa walked away from the collision with just a 2cm cut to their head.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “An ambulance attended a road traffic collision at Sixteen Foot Bank just after 5.45am this morning.
“A male patient was assessed at the scene and did not require transportation to hospital.”
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 5 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden