Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- Credit: FACEBOOK
Residents of Stonea could be without water until 10.30am because of a burst water main on the Sixteen Foot Bank that has caused a road closure.
The road has been closed between B1099 Upwell Road and B1093 Manea Road as a result of the disruption.
Anglian Water are on the scene and police say the road “will be closed for some time”.
Anglian Water said: "Some customers may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
"We've identified a burst water main in your area that we're working hard to get fixed, so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Our engineers are classed as key workers and are continuing to do their jobs to find and fix problems like this and get things back to normal.
"They are following the latest government advice and social distancing to keep you and themselves safe.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
"Supplies should be restored by 10.30am today."