Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- Credit: FACEBOOK
Residents of Stonea could be without water until 10.30am because of a burst water main on the Sixteen Foot Bank that has caused a road closure.
The road has been closed between B1099 Upwell Road and B1093 Manea Road as a result of the disruption.
Anglian Water are on the scene and police say the road “will be closed for some time”.
Anglian Water said: "Some customers may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
"We've identified a burst water main in your area that we're working hard to get fixed, so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Our engineers are classed as key workers and are continuing to do their jobs to find and fix problems like this and get things back to normal.
"They are following the latest government advice and social distancing to keep you and themselves safe.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
"Supplies should be restored by 10.30am today."