Advert starring Simon Bird aka Will from The Inbetweeners filmed at March Railway Station is revealed online
- Credit: Harry Rutter/CrossCountry
An advert filmed at March Railway Station earlier this year which stars TV’s Simon Bird has been released online.
The CrossCountry Trains commercial sees The Inbetweeners star promote the network's new mobile phone app as he walks along the Fen platform.
The Friday Night Dinner actor was spotted in September this year as the large crew closed off half of the station as they filmed all day.
Sporting a geeky ensemble, Bird was wearing a colourful tie, blue jeans and a bright pink shirt as he was snapped by this newspaper recording his lines.
Closing off the car park of March Braza Club, Bird was spotted again heading in and out of his trailer for hair and make-up top ups.
You may also want to watch:
The 25-second promo can now be watched online via the CrossCountry Trains Facebook page and could also be shown on TV very soon.
During filming, Simon did stop to chat to residents and commuters; he was also seen snapping selfies with some people on the platform.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 9 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 10 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating