Advert starring Simon Bird aka Will from The Inbetweeners filmed at March Railway Station is revealed online
- Credit: Harry Rutter/CrossCountry
An advert filmed at March Railway Station earlier this year which stars TV’s Simon Bird has been released online.
The CrossCountry Trains commercial sees The Inbetweeners star promote the network's new mobile phone app as he walks along the Fen platform.
The Friday Night Dinner actor was spotted in September this year as the large crew closed off half of the station as they filmed all day.
Sporting a geeky ensemble, Bird was wearing a colourful tie, blue jeans and a bright pink shirt as he was snapped by this newspaper recording his lines.
Closing off the car park of March Braza Club, Bird was spotted again heading in and out of his trailer for hair and make-up top ups.
You may also want to watch:
The 25-second promo can now be watched online via the CrossCountry Trains Facebook page and could also be shown on TV very soon.
During filming, Simon did stop to chat to residents and commuters; he was also seen snapping selfies with some people on the platform.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told