Transformed Wisbech pet shop Fantagasia sure to be a hit with reptile lovers
- Credit: Archant
Reptile lovers are in for a treat when they visit a Wisbech pet shop.
Fangtasia Reptile Emporium, of Norfolk Street, is decked out with spectacular bio active tanks full of wonderful creatures including lizards, snakes, spiders, scorpions, tortoises and bugs.
The shop, which is managed by Andi Shortland and owned by his wife Karen D’Arcy, will soon have its own pet crocodile whose name will be chosen in a competition.
Mr Shortland said: “It has been a big transformation (to the shop). The shop has bio active boxes which look like rainforests with lizards and other pretty creatures inside.
“A lot of people have come in and said ‘wow, we didn’t realise you could do this’.”
You may also want to watch:
The shop is open on Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm and Saturday from 9am-4pm.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle