Trees are essential
I agree wholeheartedly with Martyn Lancaster regarding the decision to pass plans for the extra houses to be built at Berryfield.
We have chaos along Elm Road now, without even more traffic being generated.
These plans will open the floodgates for even more building along Estover and Elm Road.
It would appear that Fenland District Council is not looking to future problems at all, only to getting more and more houses built.
As regards the comments by Xavier about the scabby trees, does he not realise that without trees, he wouldn’t be here, they oxygenate the air that we breathe.
You may also want to watch:
If we didn’t have trees it would just be a desert.
Has he ever seen a fen blow where trees are scarce?
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED