What a fantastic start to the season for the March Ladybirds Netball Club - all three of their teams turning in great performances
- Credit: Archant
March Ladybirds Netball Club had a fantastic start to their summer season with all three of their senior teams securing wins in their matches in the Wisbech Netball League.
In a closely contested match, Ladybirds 1 beat Jets 28-24.
Players of the match were Mel Haylock and Skye Leigh.
Meanwhile Ladybirds 2 secured a decisive victory over Foxes 3, winning 56-7 with players of the match being recognised as Tracey Smith and Louise Fryett.
And for Ladybirds 3 there was some lovely and lively netball on display in their game against Mustangs.
You may also want to watch:
The team emerged victorious with the score line 38-18.; players of the match were Erinn Orbell and Danielle Fysh.
Success, too, for the Ladybirds u14 team who won their match against Rookies Navy on with some fantastic netball from both teams.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
The final score was Ladybirds 30, Rookies Navy 12.
Ladybirds are affiliated to England Netball and train on Mondays from 7pm to 8pm at the Neale-Wade Academy, March, and sessions cost £2 per week. For more information find their page on Facebook.