Trip down memory lane organised for members of former Fenland school
STUDENTS and teachers of a former Fenland school are being urged to take an enjoyable trip down memory lane at a reunion on Saturday night.
Vernon Harley has organised the get-together for Hereward School’s Year of ‘77 at the United Services Club in March. He will be DJing alongside his daughter Kelly and 70s classics will be the main sounds of the night.
Mr Harley said: “We’re all now in the process of turning 50 this year so it would be brilliant to see everyone again. Everyone from the Hereward and Neale-Wade 1972-77 years are welcome, even the prefects!
“All you need to bring with you are your memories and hopefully it’ll be a cracking night.”
Mr Harley, who is known as Vern, said he was looking forward to seeing any of the school’s old teachers and that partners are welcome to attend if they wish.
You may also want to watch:
The evening starts at 7pm.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed