Twenty Foot Road, March, to close next week for resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland riverside road will be closed for four days next week to carry out repairs and improvements.
Twenty Foot Road, March, which runs alongside the Twenty Foot Drain, will close from 8am-4pm from May 26-29.
A Cambridgeshire County Council spokesman said the closure is “to make sure the work is carried out as quickly and safely as possible”.
Work to be carried out includes full width patching to improve the surface, which is extremely uneven in places.
A signed diversion route will be in operation while the road closures are in place.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: “Disruption to pedestrians and traffic will be kept to a minimum by maintaining access to both private and business addresses where possible.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend