Two bodies found in rear seat of black BMW at Floods Ferry near March
THE bodies of two people- a man and woman- have been found in the rear seat of a BMW on the outskirts of March.
Police only disclosed details of the find last night even though the bodies had been discovered by a passer by on Saturday morning – nearly three days earlier.
The deaths are not being treated by Cambridgeshire Police as suspicious: locally some people are saying the car, a Black BMW, showed signs of fire damage.
The car was found in Flood’s Ferry but last night all traces of the vehicle had been removed.
Police say they were called to the scene at around 11am on Saturday and the two people discovered in the car were pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A file is being prepared for the coroner.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle