Two-car collision causes traffic chaos on outskirts of March
- Credit: Archant
A DRIVER was cut free from their car following a two vehicle collision on the outskirts of March.
Traffic jams followed on the A141 near Ring’s End when the collision took place today at about 1pm.
The accident happened near the junction of Hobbs Lot Bridge.
It involved a Mercedes and a Peugeot.
Firecrews cut the roof from the Peuegot to free the driver.
You may also want to watch:
Police soon afterwards had the road cleared, although at one stage traffic was backed up to KFC, March.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told