Two car go up in flames in the space of a couple of hours in Fenland
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled two car fires in the space of two hours on Monday.
At 9.40pm, a crew from Chatteris was called to a car fire in Curf Terrace off the A141, Chatteris.
A vehicle located near a roundabout was extinguished by firefighters, who returned to their stations by 10.25pm.
The cause of the fire was an electrical fault.
At 10.25pm, a crew from Stanground was called to a car fire in Funthams Lane, Whittlesey.
You may also want to watch:
A Land Rover Discover located near Bull Bridge was on fire due to a mechanical fault and hose reels were used to extinguish it.
Crews returned to their stations by 11.30pm.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 5 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 6 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack