Two car go up in flames in the space of a couple of hours in Fenland
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled two car fires in the space of two hours on Monday.
At 9.40pm, a crew from Chatteris was called to a car fire in Curf Terrace off the A141, Chatteris.
A vehicle located near a roundabout was extinguished by firefighters, who returned to their stations by 10.25pm.
The cause of the fire was an electrical fault.
At 10.25pm, a crew from Stanground was called to a car fire in Funthams Lane, Whittlesey.
You may also want to watch:
A Land Rover Discover located near Bull Bridge was on fire due to a mechanical fault and hose reels were used to extinguish it.
Crews returned to their stations by 11.30pm.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover