Two cyclists and a motorcyclist injured on Cambs roads
TWO cyclists and a motorcyclist have been injured in three separate incidents on Cambs roads yesterday.
An ambulance was called after a teenager came off his bicycle following a collision with a car on Cemetery Road, Whittlesey.
The boy, around 13-years-old, was thought to be in a state of shock and was transported to Peterborough City Hospital.
A cyclist in his 20s was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital with head and neck pain after a crash on Wertheim Way, Huntingdon.
The man’s injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance was called after a man in his late teens fell from his motorbike and injured his hand on Railway Road, Wisbech.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 6 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed