Two dead after car plunges into water-filled ditch on Puddock Road, Ramsey Forty Foot - the road is shut
- Credit: Archant
Two people have died after a collision in Puddock Road, off Ramsey Forty Foot, this morning.
The crash involving one vehicle was reported at 7.18am today (Friday October 13) and officers and other emergency services are currently at the scene.
“The vehicle, which had four people inside, left the road and went into a water-filled ditch,” said a police spokesman.
“Two people, who were in the rear of the vehicle, have died, while two people, who were in the front, have been taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries.
“Police have launched an investigation into how the crash happened and the road has been shut.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone with information should contact the road policing unit on 101, quoting incident number 70 of today.”
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 7 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home