Two dead after car plunges into water-filled ditch on Puddock Road, Ramsey Forty Foot - the road is shut
- Credit: Archant
Two people have died after a collision in Puddock Road, off Ramsey Forty Foot, this morning.
The crash involving one vehicle was reported at 7.18am today (Friday October 13) and officers and other emergency services are currently at the scene.
“The vehicle, which had four people inside, left the road and went into a water-filled ditch,” said a police spokesman.
“Two people, who were in the rear of the vehicle, have died, while two people, who were in the front, have been taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries.
“Police have launched an investigation into how the crash happened and the road has been shut.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone with information should contact the road policing unit on 101, quoting incident number 70 of today.”
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 3 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 4 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 5 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 6 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 7 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 8 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 9 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 10 Cut in funding to highways maintenance across Cambridgeshire in 2021