Two Fenland accounting practices to merge
- Credit: Archant
Two of Fenland’s oldest independent accounting practices will merge at the beginning of next month.
Turner & Partners, of The Crescent, Wisbech, is teaming up with Whiting & Partners, also of The Crescent.
The merged firm will operate under the Whiting & Partners banner from February 1.
In a joint statement Paul Rose, proprietor of Turner & Partners, and Chris Morton, of Whiting & Partners, said: “The merger is a positive step towards consolidating our presence in this area.
“It is a natural link up as we have been working closely together over a number of years.
“Our over-riding aim is to strengthen our services to our respective clients and add innovative new lines of advisory services to the
Fenland business community.”
- 1 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 2 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 3 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 4 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 5 Man charged following Peterborough murder
- 6 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 7 Clarion Housing ‘cyber incident’ affects thousands of tenants
- 8 Domestic abuser tried to strangle and suffocate mother of his child
- 9 Man dies after van and lorry crash on A141
- 10 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
Whiting & Partners was founded under the name Larking, Larking & Whiting by father and son Roland and Charles Larking merging practices with Walter Whiting in 1928.
They began by trading from offices in Wisbech, March and Bury St. Edmunds.