Two Fenland accounting practices to merge
- Credit: Archant
Two of Fenland’s oldest independent accounting practices will merge at the beginning of next month.
Turner & Partners, of The Crescent, Wisbech, is teaming up with Whiting & Partners, also of The Crescent.
The merged firm will operate under the Whiting & Partners banner from February 1.
In a joint statement Paul Rose, proprietor of Turner & Partners, and Chris Morton, of Whiting & Partners, said: “The merger is a positive step towards consolidating our presence in this area.
“It is a natural link up as we have been working closely together over a number of years.
You may also want to watch:
“Our over-riding aim is to strengthen our services to our respective clients and add innovative new lines of advisory services to the
Fenland business community.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
Whiting & Partners was founded under the name Larking, Larking & Whiting by father and son Roland and Charles Larking merging practices with Walter Whiting in 1928.
They began by trading from offices in Wisbech, March and Bury St. Edmunds.