Two men arrested after mountain bike is stolen from outside Fenland home
TWO men have been arrested in connection with the theft of a bicycle from outside a home in March.
Offenders stole the grey mountain bike from outside a house in St Peter’s Road at about 2.15am on Saturday.
They returned a short while later to set fire to a wheelie bin outside the home before fleeing. The bike was later recovered by police.
The men arrested, aged 20 and 25, were bailed until April 11.
PC Anita Radley, investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who has any information about this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Radley on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 7 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 8 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 9 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 10 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack