Two men arrested at Peterborough United match after alleged racist behaviour
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested during Peterborough United’s home match against Doncaster Rovers at the Weston Homes Stadium yesterday (December 26).
The men, both aged 22 and from Doncaster, were arrested outside the stadium on London Road.
One man was arrested on suspicion of failing to comply with a football banning order and racial chanting at a football match.
The other man was arrested on suspicion of racial chanting at a football match.
They were both taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station and have since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Peterborough succumbed to only their second home league defeat of the campaign after a 3-0 reverse to Doncaster in Sky Bet League One.
Ex-Posh player Kieran Sadlier struck twice against his former employers, with Ben Whiteman adding the gloss to a fine away performance as the hosts now sit fourth in the table.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Darren Ferguson's men travel to Rotherham United on Sunday.