Two people hospitalised after four vehicle collision on A141
- Credit: Archant
TWO people were hospitalised after a four vehicle road traffic collision yesterday evening on the A141.
Two crews from March, one crew from Wisbech and a rescue vehicle from Huntingdon were called to a road traffic collision on the A141, Hobbs Lots Bridge, in Ring’s End.
Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to release one man who was trapped in a vehicle.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called at 17.49 and the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) also attended the scene.
An ambulance service spokesperson said: “All emergency services did brilliantly to free a man with a head injury who was trapped and quickly stabilise him. He was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital via land with an EAAA escort, where his condition is not thought to be life threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
A second patient was transported to Peterborough City Hospital suffering with chest pain.
The stretch of road remained closed for most of the night.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’