Two people killed in serious crash at Methwold Hythe, near Downham Market
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman have died following a crash on Severalls Road in Methwold Hythe.
They died after a green Mini cooper left the road and crashed into a tree.
The crash happened at some point between 7pm yesterday and 7am this morning.
Severalls Road remains closed to allow police to carry out investigations.
Fire crews from Thetford and Brandon assisted the police and ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information relating to the incident should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 9 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 10 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery