Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- Credit: POLICE
Two stags escaped overnight from a deer farm in March.
The stags were reported missing this afternoon (Monday September 20) from a farm in Grange Road, March, near the A141.
A spokesperson for Fenland police has said: “Residents of March – you can be forgiven today for thinking Christmas has come early.
“If you see them, please help reunite them with their owners by calling Linda on 07947 373201.”
Motorists are being urged to reduce their speed on the nearby bypass (A141 between Knight’s End Road and the Mill Hill roundabout) until they are found.
You may also want to watch:
People are already commenting on Fenland police’s post, with news of possible sightings.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told