Two year out of date timetable at Wisbech bus station leaves family wondering how son will get to school
- Credit: Archant
A man says a two years out of date bus timetable has left his partner worrying about how she will get her son to school.
Kevin Bishop, of Wisbech, says his partner moved to Parson Drove because, after checking the bus timetable at Wisbech time table, she thought there would be a bus to take her son to and from school in Wisbech every day.
But it turns out the timetable at the station is two years out of date. In fact, only one bus a week travels from Wisbech to Parson Drove.
Mr Bishop said: “My missus has recently moved to Parson Drove and part of her choice to move there was due to looking at the bus timetables as she thought she would be able to get her young son to and from school in Wisbech each day.
“On the day she received the keys to her new home, we went to the bus station to wait for one of these buses.
You may also want to watch:
“After no buses turned up, I spoke to one of the drivers who informed me that the timetable was out of date by at least two years and the bus only runs once a week now.
“This obviously presents a great difficulty for my missus to get her son to school and back each day, especially as you would think that a bus station would have accurate timetables and she had relied upon this.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November