Two year out of date timetable at Wisbech bus station leaves family wondering how son will get to school
- Credit: Archant
A man says a two years out of date bus timetable has left his partner worrying about how she will get her son to school.
Kevin Bishop, of Wisbech, says his partner moved to Parson Drove because, after checking the bus timetable at Wisbech time table, she thought there would be a bus to take her son to and from school in Wisbech every day.
But it turns out the timetable at the station is two years out of date. In fact, only one bus a week travels from Wisbech to Parson Drove.
Mr Bishop said: “My missus has recently moved to Parson Drove and part of her choice to move there was due to looking at the bus timetables as she thought she would be able to get her young son to and from school in Wisbech each day.
“On the day she received the keys to her new home, we went to the bus station to wait for one of these buses.
“After no buses turned up, I spoke to one of the drivers who informed me that the timetable was out of date by at least two years and the bus only runs once a week now.
“This obviously presents a great difficulty for my missus to get her son to school and back each day, especially as you would think that a bus station would have accurate timetables and she had relied upon this.”
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday