UKIP candidate thanks the electorate for their support
I’D like to thank all the residents of Cambridgeshire who voted for me in the recent Police and Crime Commissioner Election. Whilst we didn’t win, we did come a credible third and I am most grateful to you all.
Unfortunately, the organisation of the election left much to be desired which makes the efforts of those who did vote even more commendable. We may not agree with an elected Police & Crime Commissioner, or with the policies of the current government, but, in a democracy, our right to vote is the only way that we can enforce change.
I wish Sir Graham Bright and his team all the very best in their new role.
I thank you all for your support.
You may also want to watch:
UKIP Police & Crime Commissioner Candidate
Stirling Rd, St Ives
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages