UKIP county councillor Alan Lay is big on words... but lacking in performance
The philosophies and politics of Councillor Steve Tierney could not be further from my own.
However, I find myself in complete agreement with his letter concerning Councillor Alan Lay, also with that of Brian Pounder which expresses similar thoughts.
Alan Lay is big on words (printed that is) but lacking in performance.
He does not even have the decency to acknowledge the support which he received in the recent by-election, stating that he did very well considering that he received no “support on the ground”.
I know of at least one UKIP councillor who worked tirelessly in support of Lay and am confident that others did the same.
You may also want to watch:
My Lay should reflect on why I and perhaps others, sign off as:
AN EX UKIP SUPPORTER
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 8 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
Name and address supplied