UKIP have “some mad policies”
I agree with Steve Tierney that UKIP have some mad policies.
On a local level UKIP want to introduce 20mph speed limit across Fenland. The Greens introduced such a policy in Brighton and now face a total wipe-out in next May’s local elections.
On a national level UKIP are an anti-worker party. They want to take away workers’ rights to paid holidays. They also want to abolish maternity pay.
At the same time UKIP want to sell-off the NHS and introduce a £10 charge for people to see their GP.
They also stand for a flat rate income tax where millionaires would pay the same rate of tax as a binman.
You may also want to watch:
The Newark parliamentary by-election has burst UKIPs bubble.
It means that next May’s general election will be a straight fight between David Cameron’s ‘nasty’ party and Ed Miliband’s ‘one-nation’ Labour Party.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’