UKIP’s leaflets, delivered after Brenda’s appeal, will sit well in our blue bins
I think it apposite that the same edition of the Standard carries both a request that people recycle more and a letter from Brenda Lay asking people to distribute leaflets.
UKIP leaflets will sit well in our blue bins.
Mrs Lay also suggests that people join UKIP and stand as councillors. Does she not realise that the listings for councillors closed some time ago? But perhaps they do things differently on planet UKIP.
How can UKIP understand what the “working man” thinks when it has a leader who is totally out of touch – “immigrants blocked the roads” being only one of his stupid remarks.
Also, UKIP is spending money on adverts making promises which it cannot keep. Estover Playing Fields being a prime example.
You may also want to watch:
A N ONYMOUS
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages