UPDATE: Driver tracked down by police after A141 collision that knocked Suzuki Swift into ditch
A MAN has been tracked down by police after failing to stop when he was involved a collision that knocked a car into a ditch between Chatteris and Doddington.
A CAR failed to stop after a collision that knocked another into a ditch between Chatteris and Doddington.
Fire crews from March, Huntingdon, and Chatteris rescued the uninjured man who was trapped in his car after the collision on the A141 at 7.50am.
Police have summoned the driver to court for failing to stop and driving without due care and are appealing for witnesses for the incident.
In a separate incident, a woman was being taken to hospital after in a separate incident near Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) was alerted to a report of a car in collision with a lorry and a car on the Lynn Road (B198) Walton Highway at 8.25am.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “A woman who we believe to be in her 40s received a slight neck injury and following treatment by paramedics, she was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
The driver of the lorry, a man, was checked over by ambulance staff but did not require to go to hospital.
More to follow.