UPDATE: Man bailed following fatal crash on Cambridgeshire-Suffolk border
- Credit: Archant
A man who was arrested following a fatal crash on Saturday has been bailed pending further enquiries.
The 20-year-old man from Cambridgeshire was arrested on suspicion of driving with excess alcohol and causing death by dangerous driving.
He has been bailed to return to the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre on December 18.
Collision investigators are renewing their appeal for witnesses to the single vehicle collision which happened at around 5.45am yesterday in Undley Road, Beck Row Common, Lakenheath.
A Ford Focus collided with a tree and a 22-year-old man, who was local to the area and a passenger in the car, was pronounced deceased at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the crash should call police on 101.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government