UPDATE: Man killed in collision between van and lorry in Fordham is identified
POLICE have identified a man who died today in a collision in Station Road, Fordham.
Anthony Rowlands, 32, of Martin Close, Soham, was driving a white Ford Escort van which collided with a white Volvo lorry at 7.15am.
The lorry, which was carrying bales of straw, was being driven by a 32-year-old man from Barnstaple, Devon, who was uninjured.
The B1102 Station Road was closed between the A142 Market Street junction and the Toyse Lane junction following the collision, which happened at Chalk Farm.
A police spokesman said: “Police are investigating the collision and would like to hear from anyone who saw what happened or either vehicle just prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Sgt Paul Tanner at the collision investigation unit on 101.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens