Upwell man offers £400 reward after daytime burglary
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man, who has had thousands of pounds worth of electronic items stolen from his home in Upwell, is offering a £400 reward for information.
The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, had his Toshiba laptop, Apple Macbook Air, iPad and a Nikon digital camera burgled during the break-in at Croft Rd.
The incident is believed to have occurred sometime between 11:30am and midday on Wednesday August 19.
He said: “I went for a cup of tea at 11.30am and then when I came back, I realised what had happened.”
The man said he and his wife both collect artwork and that they will not be able to get the pictures back from their laptops.
“It will be difficult to create a portfolio again.
“We just want the money to be able to replace some of the goods,” he added.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
Anyone with information concerning the incident should contact Det Con Emma Cross at King’s Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.