Upwell man offers £400 reward after daytime burglary
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man, who has had thousands of pounds worth of electronic items stolen from his home in Upwell, is offering a £400 reward for information.
The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, had his Toshiba laptop, Apple Macbook Air, iPad and a Nikon digital camera burgled during the break-in at Croft Rd.
The incident is believed to have occurred sometime between 11:30am and midday on Wednesday August 19.
He said: “I went for a cup of tea at 11.30am and then when I came back, I realised what had happened.”
The man said he and his wife both collect artwork and that they will not be able to get the pictures back from their laptops.
You may also want to watch:
“It will be difficult to create a portfolio again.
“We just want the money to be able to replace some of the goods,” he added.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
Anyone with information concerning the incident should contact Det Con Emma Cross at King’s Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.