Delivery driver crashes through front window of house
- Credit: Louise Woodcock
A delivery driver has collided with a house in March this morning (November 11).
The Ocado delivery driver crashed into the front window of the house down Badgeney Road at around 8:20am.
An eye-witness said: "It looks like the driver was delivering, but didn't actually end up braking and has driven straight into the house."
Another said: "I'm not sure if the driver actually pushed another car into the house."
Emergency services attended, and the road was closed for a short while before reopening.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Constabulary said: "We were called at about 8.20am today (November 11) with reports a van had collided with a house in Badgeney Road, March.
"Emergency services attended and the driver of the van was taken to hospital, his injuries are unknown.
"There were no other injuries reported."
If anyone saw what happened, get in contact with the police via their webchat.
- 1 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 6 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 9 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall