Vanessa White of The Saturdays hosts a fashion show at Queensgate in September
- Credit: Archant
POP star Vanessa White, of girl band The Saturdays, will be marking the most stylish date of the year when she opens a free fashion show in Queensgate shopping centre, Peterborough, in September.
Vanessa will kick off a weekend of style at Peterborough’s shopping centre by hosting the show on Saturday 28 September at 11am.
Shoppers can also enjoy further catwalk shows across the weekend as part of the centre’s Autumn Fashion Fix.
Vanessa White said: “As a dedicated fashion fan, I’m really looking forward to kicking off Queensgate’s celebration of style weekend.
“Saturday September 28 is definitely a date for your diary.”
Laura Sayer, marketing manager for Queensgate, added: “This really is Queensgate’s weekend of style and it’s great to have Vanessa with us to kick-start it.
“She is renowned for her great sense of style and love of high street fashion and I’m sure will prove a huge hit with our shoppers.”
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
Shoppers will be treated to a feast of seasonal trends during the catwalk shows, with fashions coming from retailers including John Lewis and Primark.
The Show is part of Queensgate’s Autumn Fashion Fix where shoppers will be able to take advantage of exclusive offers, competitions and in-store entertainment throughout the whole weekend.
Shows are free to watch and attend, visit Queensgate’s website to reserve your seat or simply take your spot on one of the balconies overlooking the catwalk.