Very unfair to blame Fenn Holidays for leaving couple behind
WHILST I have sympathy for Mr and Mrs Flether for being left behind by their coach driver, I have more sympathy for Fenn Holidays.
The company did all it could to find the couple and staff were even seen by the couple looking for them while they sat in a restaurant.
I think this publicity is very unfair to Fenn. My mother any myself have organised holidays in the past and used the company to take us.
We found the company to be very caring and professional and it does not deserve this criticism.
It was an unfortunate misunderstanding as I see it, but very unfair to blame Fenn Holidays.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages